Contact Us for a Professional Quote – 716-542-5435
Type 2 Base
Open graded economical base designed for strength in thicker lifts (4″+)
Type 1 Base / 37.5mm Superpave
Industry standard asphalt base. Nominal maximum aggregate size of 1.5″
Type 3 Binder / 19mm Superpave
Industry standard asphalt binder course. Nominal maximum aggregate size of 1″
Type 3TS Binder
Commonly used commercial binder that is ideal for driveways and lower traffic areas. Made with nominal maximum aggregate of 1/2″
Type 6/6F Top / 12.5mm Superpave
High strength top course material ideal for high traffic parking lots and mainline roadways. Should be placed at minimum thickness of 1.5″. Nominal maximum aggregate size of 1/2″
A clean stone nominal ¼” in size. Premium chipping stone.
A clean stone nominal ½” in size. Common drainage stone.
A clean stone nominal ¾” in size. Economical drainage and septic stone
#1 & 2 Blend
A clean stone nominal 1/2″ to ¾” in size. Size variability allows compaction in place with clean stone.
A clean stone nominal 1-1/4” in size.
#3, #4 Blend
A stone with average size of a baseball.
Recycled asphalt road material that is crushed to 100% passing a ½”.
Recycled asphalt road material with some chunks up to 4” in size.
Stone material nominal size from 2” to 8”
Stone material nominal size from 6” to 12”
Quarry Run Rip Rap
Approximately 2 foot thick material down to a fine material. Great for ditch repair.
Heavy Rip Rap
2 to 5 foot thick large rock pieces.
2 to 5 foot thick rock that is flat on two sides.
Manufactured Cushion Sand
1/8” passing fine angular aggregate.
1/8” passing natural washed clean sand
• Type 1 Base / 37.5mm – Industry standard base
• Type 2 Base – Open graded base
• Type 3 Binder / 19.0mm – Industry standard for binder course and blacktop single course
• Type 3TS Binder – Binder made with smaller aggregate for use as surface course
• Type 6/6F Top / 12.5mm – Surface course ideal for high volume and heavy load traffic
• Type 7/7F Top / 9.5mm / Commercial Armor Coat – Ideal Surface course for parking lots, driveways, and roadway surfaces
• Fine Commercial Armor Coat – A finer top variety for bike paths, driveways, etc
• Type 5 Shim / City Fine Top – very fine top course
• Mac 5 Cold Patch – High performance polymer based cold patch/ winter patch
• Co-Line Cold Patch – Traditional cold patch / winter patch